a diary of illustrated recipes

Monday, September 26, 2005

And my parcel goes to...

Nathalie from Cabbage and Kings!
At the very last minute Andrew kindly managed to "squeeze" me in the Euro Blogging by Post. My parcel is in the post already travelling to Nathalie but I am not revealing any of the content. Surprise!
Hope she will like it. I am a bit nervous as I dont know Nathalie but I hope to have guessed some of the ingredients! We shall wait and see ;-) Meanwhile I will wait for mine to arrive !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous dice...

I so envy this blogging by post! I wish we had one in my area...

5:57 AM

 
Blogger fiordizucca dice...

hi joey. i also think we should have a world blog by post. it would be much fun experimenting with ingredients from another side of the world! hey, we can always organize one! :)

6:03 AM

 
Blogger nathalie dice...

Thank you Francesca, what a fabulous package! I look forward to cooking with all this stuff!

xoxo nathalie
www.nathaliebouffe.com

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home